Pursuant to Council Rule 303(a), Chairman Mendelson has scheduled two Additional Legislative Meetings of the Council as follows to consider and vote on budget–related legislation:
– Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at noon to consider and vote on Bill 24–716, the “Fiscal Year 2023 Local Budget Act of 2022” and Bill 24–714, the “Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Support Act of 2022.”
– Tuesday, May 24, 2022, at noon to consider and vote on Bill 24–716, the “Fiscal Year 2023 Local Budget Act of 2022”, Bill 24–715, the “Fiscal Year 2023 Federal Portion Budget Request Act of 2022” and Bill 24–719, the “Fiscal Year 2022 Second Revised Local Budget Emergency Adjustment Act of 2022.”
Members of the public are invited to attend and may participate in any of the following ways:
• Watch live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here. **
– Both audio and video options are available.
– After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
– To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to
join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
• Watch live broadcast on the DCC Network (Channel 13 or Channel 18). ***
• Watch live broadcast on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here. ***
• Watch live via the Council’s Facebook page. **
• Video recording will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
• Watch live in–person at the John A. Wilson Building, Room 500. Proof of vaccination and masks are required.
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available