- Watch the meeting live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.**
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch the live broadcast of the meeting on the DCC Network (Channel 13 or 18). ***
- Watch the live broadcast of the meeting on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here ***
- Watch the meeting live via the Council’s Facebook page. **
- Video recordings of the meeting will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available