Members of the public are invited to virtually join the Council’s July 28th Additional Legislative Meeting, scheduled to begin at 10AM. The agenda for the meeting will be found here. Please find access information below:
- Watch live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.**
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch live broadcast on the DCC Network (Channel 13 for most). ***
- Watch live broadcast on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here. ***
- Watch live via the Council’s Facebook page. **
- Video recording will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available