Members of the public are invited to virtually join the three meetings the Council will be holding on Tuesday, January 18. The first meeting is an Administrative Meeting, the second is a Committee of the Whole meeting, and the third is a Legislative Meeting. The Administrative Meeting starts at 11AM, the Committee of the Whole meeting will start at noon, and the Legislative Meeting will immediately follow.
The agenda for the Administrative Meeting will include a WMATA update and plans/timeline for returning to the Wilson Building.
- Watch the Administrative Meeting live via Zoom Webinar–Register in advance for this webinar using the same link for the Committee of the Whole/Legislative Meetings.
- Watch the Committee of the Whole meeting, and Legislative Meetings live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.**
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch the live broadcast of the Committee of the Whole and Legislative Meetings on the DCC Network (Channel 13 or 18). ***
- Watch the live broadcast of the Committee of the Whole and Legislative Meetings on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here ***
- Watch the Committee of the Whole and Legislative Meetings live via the Council’s Facebook page. **
- Video recordings of the Committee of the Whole and Legislative Meetings will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available