Members of the public are invited to virtually join the two meetings the Council will be holding on Tuesday, August 10. The first meeting is a pre-Legislative Meeting Breakfast Meeting, and the second is a Legislative Meeting. The Breakfast Meeting starts at 9AM, and the Legislative Meeting will start at noon. The agenda for the Legislative Meeting can be found here. Please find access information below:
- Watch the Breakfast Meeting live via Zoom webinar. Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.
- Watch the Legislative Meeting live via Zoom Webinar – Register in advance for this webinar by clicking here.**
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, this meeting will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch the live broadcast of the Legislative Meeting on the DCC Network (Channel 13 for most). ***
- Watch the live broadcast of the Legislative Meeting on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here ***
- Watch the Legislative Meeting live via the Council’s Facebook page. **
- Video recordings of the Legislative Meeting will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
** Live interpretation available
*** Closed captioning available