The Council will have a busy day on May 19, starting with a brief Committee of the Whole meeting (scheduled to start at 10AM), followed by an Additional Legislative Meeting at which further emergency COVID response legislation will be considered, and concluding with a Committee of the Whole hearing on the Mayor’s proposed budget.
Although the three meetings will follow, more or less, one after the other, there are separate Zoom pre-registration links, and there will be separate Facebook Live feeds, for the Committee of the Whole/Additional Legislative Meeting and the budget hearing. See full instructions for watching each below.
Here are the different ways to watch the meetings
- Watch live via two separate Zoom Webinars
- Register for the Committee of the Whole/Additional Legislative Meeting here.
- Register for the budget hearing here.
- Both audio and video options are available.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining these webinars.
- To ensure adequate security safeguards, these meetings will be locked near the beginning after a quorum is determined. If you are unable to join early, please view via an alternative avenue such as those outlined below.
- Watch a live broadcast on the DCC Network (Channel 13 for most). ***
- Watch a live broadcast on the Office of Cable Television, Film, Music and Entertainment’s website by clicking here. ***
- Watch live via the Council’s Facebook page. Note that there will be separate Facebook Live events for the two meetings.
- Video recording will be uploaded to the Council’s website within 24 hours of meeting conclusion. ***
*** Closed captioning available