- This event has passed.
The Committee on the Judiciary & Public Safety will hold a Public Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- PR24-126, the “Deputy Mayor For Public Safety And Justice Chris Geldart Confirmation Resolution of 2021”
The Committee invites the public to provide oral and written testimony. Public witnesses seeking to provide oral testimony at the Committee’s roundtable must thoroughly review the following instructions:
- Anyone wishing to provide oral testimony must email the Committee at email@example.com with their name, telephone number, and organizational affiliation and title (if any), by the close of business on Wednesday, May 5.
- The Committee will approve witnesses’ registrations based on the total time allotted for public testimony.
- Representatives of organizations will be allowed a maximum of five minutes for oral testimony, and individuals (and any subsequent representatives of the same organizations) will be allowed a maximum of three minutes.
- Witnesses are not permitted to yield their time to, or substitute their testimony for, the testimony of another individual or organization.
- If possible, witnesses should submit a copy of their testimony electronically in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Witnesses who anticipate needing language interpretation are requested to inform the Committee as soon as possible, but no later than five business days before the roundtable. The Committee will make every effort to fulfill timely requests; however, requests received fewer than five business days before the roundtable may not be fulfilled.