- This event has passed.
The Committee on Health will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B23-171, “Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019”
- B23-187, “Community Health Investment Act of 2019”
- B23-261, “Electronic Medical Order for Scope pf Treatment Registry Amendment Act of 2019”
- B23-269, “Health Care Reporting Amendment Act of 2019”
- B23-275, “Clinics Licensing Amendment Act of 2019”
The Committee invites the public to testify at the hearing. Those who wish to testify should contact Malcolm Cameron, Committee Legislative Analyst at (202) 654-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, organizational affiliation (if any), and title with the organization, preferably by 5 :00p.m. on Monday, June 24, 2019. Witnesses should bring 15 copies of their written testimony to the hearing. The Committee allows individuals 3 minutes to provide oral testimony in order to permit each witness an opportunity to be heard. Additional written statements are encouraged and will be made part of the official record. Written statements may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or mailed to: Council of the District of Columbia, 1350 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Suite 113, Washington D.C. 20004.H REVISED Hearing