- This event has passed.
The Committee on Health will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- Bill 23-0529, the Certificate of Stillbirth Amendment Act of 2019
- Bill 23-0534, the Lyme Disease Testing Information Disclosure Act of 2019
- Bill 23-0535, the Opioid Labeling Amendment Act of 2019
- Bill 23-0543, the Suicide Prevention Continuing Education Amendment Act of 2019
- Bill 23-0690, the SMA Screening Act of 2020
- Bill 23-0752, the Nurse Staffing Agency Amendment Act of 2020.
Persons wishing to provide written testimony should e-mail their written testimony to Malcolm Cameron, Legislative Analyst of the Committee on Health at email@example.com before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 31, 2020. Any testimony provided after this time will not be made part of the hearing record. Please indicate that you are submitting testimony for this hearing in the subject line of the email. The Committee also welcomes e-mails commenting on the proposed legislation, however, this correspondence is not included in the official Committee report if it is not labeled as testimony.