The roundtable was recessed on April 26, 2021 and will reconvene at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 via Zoom Video Conference Broadcast to receive testimony and ask questions of several nominees who were not able to make the April 26th roundtable.
The Committee of the Whole will hold a Public Roundtable on the following Legislation:
- PR24-90, Corrections Information Council Governing Board Nkechi Taifa Appointment Resolution of 2021
- PR24-136, Board of Industrial Trades Alex Lemu Confirmation Resolution of 2021
- PR24-137, Board of Industrial Trades Garth Grannum Confirmation Resolution of 2021
- PR24-138, Board of Industrial Trades Michael Johnson Confirmation Resolution of 2021
- PR24-178, Child Support Guideline Commission Tianna Gibbs Reappointment Resolution of 2021
- PR24-179, Not-For-Profit Hospital Corporation Board of Directors Malika Fair Reappointment Resolution of 2021
Those who wish to testify must register at http://www.ChairmanMendelson.com/testify by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021. Testimony is limited to four minutes. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests, although alternatives may be offered. Requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled. If you have additional questions, please contact Destiny Riley, Committee Assistant, at (202) 724-8196.