- This event has passed.
The Committee of the Whole will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- Bill 24-27, Closing of a Public Alley in Square 5051, S.O. 21-00136, Act of 2021
- Bill 24-104, Closing of Public Streets and Alleys and the Removal of Building Restriction Lines Adjacent to Squares 5862, 5865, 5866, and 5867, S.O. 17-26688 Act of 2021
- Bill 24-105, Dedication of Land for Public Street and Alley Purposes Adjacent to Squares 5862, 5865, 5866, and 5867, S.O. 17-26689 Act of 2021
- Bill 24-167, Dedication of Land for Street Purposes and Establishment of a Building Restriction Line in Square 2873 (S.O. 20-04746) Act of 2021
- Bill 24-211, Closing of a portion of Maryland Avenue, S.W. between Independence Avenue and 6th Street, S.W., and the transfer of jurisdiction of the closed portion of Maryland Avenue and portions of Independence Avenue and 4th and 6th Streets, S.W., S.O. 17-26507, Act of 2021
- Bill 24-234, Abandonment of the Highway Plan for Jackson Street, N.E., S.O. 21-00463, Act of 2021
- Bill 24-291, Omnibus Progressive National Baptist Convention Redevelopment Act of 2021
Those who wish to testify must register at http://www.ChairmanMendelson.com/testify by close of business on Tuesday, October 12, 2021. Testimony is limited to three minutes. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests, although alternatives may be offered. Requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled. If you have additional questions, please contact Destiny Riley, Committee Assistant, at (202) 724-8196.
View this hearing live at: www.chairmanmendelson.com/live
10.14.21, B24-27, 24-104, 24-105, 24-167, 24-211, 24-234, and 24-291