- This event has passed.
The Committee of the Whole will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- Bill 23-508, Elaine M. Carter Community Center Designation Act of 2019
- Bill 23-532, Dr. Montague Cobb Way Designation Act of 2019
- Bill 23-533, Lucy Diggs Slowe Way Designation Act of 2019
- Bill 23-538, Elaine M. Carter Way Designation Act of 2019
- Bill 23-609, Gail Cobb Way Designation Act of 2020
- Bill 23-619, Lafayette-Pointer Park and Lafayette-Pointer Recreation Center Designation Act of 2020
- Bill 23-680, Cecelia’s Way Designation Act of 2020
- Bill 23-787, Black Lives Matter Plaza Designation Act of 2020
- Bill 23-839, Earl Wright, Jr. Way Designation Act of 2020
- Bill 23-840, Ronald “Ron” Austin Memorial Park Designation Act of 2020
Those who wish to testify are asked to email the Committee of the Whole at email@example.com, or call Evan Cash, Committee and Legislative Director, at (202) 724-7002, and to provide your name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation and title (if any) by close of business Friday, September 11, 2020. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests, although alternatives may be offered. Requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled.