- This event has passed.
The Committee of the Whole will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B23-522, Closing a portion of Chesapeake Street, S.W., Magazine Road, S.W., and Keel Avenue, S.W… Act of 2019
- B23-562, Closing of Columbian Quarter Alley in Square 5860 Act of 2019
- B23-580, Closing of a Public Alley in Square 2892, S.O. 19-47478, Act of 2019
- B23-656, Closing of a Public Alley in Square 740, S.O. 18-41567, Act of 2020
- B23-784, Closing of Public Streets and Alleys and Dedication of Land for Public and Alley Purposes Adjacent to Squares 3039, 3040, and 3043, S.O. 17-21093 and S.O. 17-21094 Act of 2020
Those who wish to testify are asked to email the Committee of the Whole at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to call Blaine Stum, Legislative Policy Advisor, at (202) 724-8092, and to provide your name, address, telephone number, organizational affiliation, and title (if any) by the close of business Tuesday, September 15, 2020. Witnesses who anticipate needing spoken language interpretation, or require sign language interpretation, are requested to inform the Committee office of the need as soon as possible but no later than five business days before the proceeding. We will make every effort to fulfill timely requests, although alternatives maybe offered. Requests received in less than five business days may not be fulfilled.