- This event has passed.
The Committee on the Judiciary & Public Safety will hold a Meeting on the following Legislation:
- B22-0778, the “Youth Vote Amendment Act of 2018”
- B22-0472, the “Sexual Blackmail Elimination and Immigrant Protection Amendment Act of 2018”
- B22-0572, the “Wage Garnishment Fairness Amendment Act of 2018”
- B22-0628, the “Revised Synthetics Abatement and Full Enforcement Drug Control Amendment Act of 2018”
- B22-0740, the “Electronic Proof of Motor Vehicle Insurance and Registration Amendment Act of 2018”
- PR22-1014, the “Board of Ethics and Government Accountability Darrin Sobin Confirmation Resolution of 2018”
Please contact Kate Mitchell, Committee Director, at 727-8275 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.