- This event has passed.
The Committee on Business & Economic Development will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B23-210 – the “Manufacturer’s Satellite Taverns Amendment Act of 2019,”
- B23-227 – the “Alcoholic Beverage Enforcement Amendment Act of 2019,”
- B23-277 – the “Manufacturer and Pub Permit Parity Amendment Act of 2019,”
- B23-254 – the “Alcoholic Beverage Control Board License Categories, Endorsements and Hourly Percentage Rate Amendment Act of 2019,” and
- B23-255 – the “Alcoholic Beverage Procedural and Technical Amendment Act of 2019.”
The Committee invites the public to testify or to submit written testimony. Anyone wishing to testify at the public hearing should contact the Committee on Business and Economic Development via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (202) 724-8078, and provide their name, telephone number, organizational affiliation, and title (if any), by close of business Monday, June 24th. Representatives of organizations will be allowed a maximum of five minutes for oral testimony, and individuals will be allowed a maximum of three minutes. Witnesses are encouraged to bring ten single-sided copies of their written testimony and, if possible, also submit a copy of their testimony electronically in advance to email@example.com.BED REVISED Public Hearing