The Committee on Facilities and Procurement is responsible for government procurement; maintenance of public buildings and property management, including the declaration of government property as no longer required for public purposes; matters regarding Advisory Neighborhood Commissions; and matters regarding returning citizens.
Agencies Under This Committee
- Advisory Neighborhood Commissions
- Contract Appeals Board
- Commission on Re-Entry and Returning Citizen Affairs
- Department of General Services
- Office of Contracting and Procurement
- Office on Returning Citizens Affairs